Would you like to work as a Freelance Real Estate Agent at Chic Estates? If you have experience and speak German and Polish fluently, this is your opportunity
At Chic Estates, we are looking for freelance real estate agents who want to be part of our team and share our vision of providing professional, personalised and quality service to buyers.
Why Choose Chic Estates?
Chic Estates is a leading real estate agency specialising in new construction properties in the beautiful Costa Blanca and Costa Calida, with a focus that spans from Denia to Aguilas. Our company takes pride in offering our clients exclusive and high-quality properties in two of the most sought-after regions in Europe. We strive to provide exceptional service and a personalised approach to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Ongoing training and professional support: We will provide you with all the necessary materials to offer quality service to clients.
- Access to an exclusive portfolio of properties: You will work with the best new construction developments on the market, featuring modern designs and luxury finishes.
- The opportunity to build your own professional network.
- Professional growth.
- Proficiency in German and Polish, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages, especially English and Dutch, is a plus.
- Previous experience as a real estate agent or in similar roles: Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills are required.
- Own vehicle and driver's license: Mobility is needed to visit properties and meet with clients.
- Customer and results-oriented: We are looking for proactive, responsible, and committed individuals.
Are you our ideal candidate? Send us your CV here
If you meet these requirements and want to join Chic Estates, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Real Estate Agent Job - Freelance". We will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
Our office is located at Avenida de la Libertad, 301, Edificio Europa, Office 2, 2nd floor, 30710 Los Alcazares, Murcia, Spain.
We look forward to having you as part of our great team. We hope to meet you very soon!